Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baby Number Four

I should have posted this last week, but I wasn't feeling up to writing a blog post, so I distracted myself by reading a mystery story instead.

As some of you know, we are expecting our fourth baby. The due date is August 11. Yes, I know, that means that I am already over halfway through my pregnancy and I haven't blogged about it at all. That's bad.

Anyway. I had a doctor's appointment Monday of last week (the 18th) and we found out that we are having a girl!

It will be interesting to see how much differences there will be between raising a boy and raising a girl. But I think we will have fun.

Edmund is excited. Of course he has known all along that this baby was a girl and would never hear otherwise from anyone. He has even named her, Miss Cook. "Because she will be a good cooker like Mama when she gets big."

Once while listening to Alexander Rybak's "Dolphin," where one line runs, "...and in my dreams he's promised me that someday I'll find my girl..." Edmund said, "Mama, do you know when I'll find my girl? When she comes out of your tummy!"

No comments: