Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's This Week, Folks

This is how I have felt the last few weeks. Tired. Ready to be done.

But this week, though I am still tired, I feel a little more energetic. At least, I feel more motivated to get things done. Can you call it the nesting instinct even with a scheduled c-section? Because I think that is what I have. Thorough housecleaning, organizing, and spring decorating are the order of the week. Last week I devoted to finishing projects. So, if I can finish this week's list I will feel very prepared for the baby.

I have had the baby's bag ready for a few weeks. I prepared it the same day I unpacked all the baby clothes and organized them on the shelves. The nursery is rearrange for the last time, and as ready as it is going to get for the new baby. Nathaniel is still sleeping in the crib in there, but that won't be a problem because my babies never use the crib much when they are tiny anyway.

My bag is almost ready to go. I have figured out the books and stuff that I will take to the hospital, even though I don't ever get much reading done.

For the rest of the week it is just laundry, house cleaning and playing with the boys. Oh, and celebrating Jaired's mom's birthday.

Please keep us in your prayers, especially when you wake up on Friday morning.

No comments: