Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Baby's Birthday

Yesterday, I had a prenatal and got the baby's birthday set up. March 12. That's is as long as the baby behaves himself and waits patiently. If I start having contractions before that day we will have to have the c-section right away, to avoid any possible dangers to me or baby.

Otherwise, my pregnancy is going great. Everything is normal and the baby is growing like he should be.

Praying that this birth and newborn will be a lot less "eventful" then the last two.*

5 weeks. Oh, my.



*For those who don't know:
I had some small complications with Edmund's birth, but then he had to go back to the hospital twice before he was even two months old. First for severe jaundice, second for severe anemia.

Nathaniel was 7 weeks premature, born via emergency c-section, spent three weeks in the NICU, then had anemia at 6 months.

For people who don't ever go to the doctor we have spent a lot of time at the hospital because of our boys!

No comments: